Here at West Coast Personal Trainer I offer outdoor Boot camps classes whose main goal is to help you get fit, reach your goals, improve your health and get you the results you want! My boot camps run every 4 weeks all year, rain or shine!(covered areas). My classes are for anyone who wants to improve their quality of life and get results. Age and athletic ability do not matter. My program is designed to be fun and challenging and to push you to YOUR next level. My classes are smaller to get that one-on-one attention (Max 10 people)! Fitness levels will vary, don’t worry if you are unfit or even super fit, we will accommodate everyone! Classes vary day by day and I try to change it up as much as I can. Equipment such as ladders, weights, slam balls, skipping ropes, kettle-bells, battle ropes, bosu & medicine balls etc. are used during some classes. Need to know more? ALL my Boot camps are for both Men & Women. All levels welcome! Boot camps have covered areas with light.
- Boot camps will never exceed 10 people, means you'll get the personal training customized for your fitness level.
- One on One attention - Because I have smaller Boot camps sizes I can give everyone my attention! I can help correct your form, give you that extra push and help motivate you
- All Boot camps combine full body work outs! and EVERY class is different so you don't get bored!
- HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training)
- Cardio Kickboxing with Pads
- Core Strengthening
- Body Sculpting
- Little bit of yoga to stretch you out after your workout!
STOP RIGHT HERE! Join one of my many Boot Camps in Burnaby, Vancouver and New West!
Average Results After 4 Weeks of Boot camps.
- 1-6 inches lost on your thighs, midsection and arms
- Paired with a change in diet and dedication to work out schedule participants achieved an average overall 21 inches lost
- Lost from bust, arms, stomach, thighs
- 25%-100% increase in your strength and stamina
- Increased endorphins leading to better immune system, better overall all feeling of happiness and increased energy yet still feeling relaxed
Do you want to workout in an FUN Environment that will challenge your fitness goals?
- New workouts every session
- Join Month to Month
- No sweaty/ Stuffy GYM Environment
- Unsure what to do, never get bored
- 60 minute workouts
- Results for all fitness levels and age!
- Want to be apart of a fun friendly, supportive community!
My Boot Camps run smaller to get that one-on-one attend that personal training gets at a lower cost. Average Boot Camps run with 10 people MAX!
Burnaby Boot Camps
Chaffey-Burke Elementary SchoolUpper parking lot Monday/ Wednesday 7:00pm Tuesday/ Thursday 5:30pm Saturday 8:15am
Kitchener Elementary School1351 Gilmore ave, Burnaby BC V5C4S8 Parking lot off Kitchener st Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm Saturday 9:30am
Central Park (by Patterson station)Central Park, Burnaby BC v5s 3r2 Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday 5:30 am & 6:30 am
Vancouver Boot Camps
Simon Fraser Elementary School100 West 15th Ave, Vancouver BC V5Y 3B7 Tues/Thurs: 6:00am & 7:00am
Mount Pleasant Elementary School2300 Guelph st, Vancouver BC V5T3P1 Monday/Wednesday 4:30 & 5:30pm Saturday 11am
Mornings, Evenings and weekends all year round.
Come out, start your training with ME!
- 1 time a week= $74
- 2 times a week= $136
- 3 times a week= $184
- 5 times a week = $260
Crystal is always well prepared and keeps things interesting with no workout session ever being exactly the same. She is also a very kind and caring person who never hesitates going the extra mile for her clients to achieve their fitness goals. Crystal provides the right amount of motivation for me to push myself just a little bit more to go beyond what I think I do. I no longer have back pain, and I only see a chiropractor every 2 months. I feel better about myself, I have more energy to be with my kids, sleep better and work better.