Here at West Coast Personal Trainer I offer outdoor Bootcamps classes whose main goal is to help you get fit, reach your goals, improve your health and get you the results you want! My bootcamps run every 4 weeks all year, rain or shine!(covered areas). My classes are for anyone who wants to improve their quality of life and get results. Age and athletic ability do not matter. My program is designed to be fun and challenging and to push you to YOUR next level.
An average class size consists of 10 people! Fitness levels will vary, don’t worry if you are unfit or even super fit, we will accommodate everyone! Classes vary day by day and I try to change it up as much as I can. Equipment such as ladders, weights, slam balls, skipping ropes, kettle-bells, battle ropes, bosu & medicine balls etc. are used during some classes.
Need to know more?
ALL my Bootcamps are for both Men & Women. All levels welcome!
Bootcamps have covered areas with light.
- Bootcamps will never exceed 12 people, means you'll get the personal training customized for your fitness level.
- One on One attention - Because I have smaller Bootcamps sizes I can give everyone my attention! I can help correct your form, give you that extra push and help motivate you
- All Bootcamps combine full body work outs! and EVERY class is different so you don't get bored!
- HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training)
- Cardio Kickboxing with Pads
- Core Strengthening
- Body Sculpting
- Little bit of yoga to stretch you out after your workout!
STOP RIGHT HERE! Join one of my many Boot Camps in Burnaby, Vancouver and New West!
Average Results After 4 Weeks of Bootcamp.
- 1-6 inches lost on your thighs, midsection and arms
- Paired with a change in diet and dedication to work out schedule participants achieved an average overall 21 inches lost
- Lost from bust, arms, stomach, thighs
- 25%-100% increase in your strength and stamina
- Increased endorphins leading to better immune system, better overall all feeling of happiness and increased energy yet still feeling relaxed
My fitness classes run year round outside with covered areas and lite.
Each group fitness class changes with all my equipment. Men and women are welcome with all fitness levels.
Don't worry about your fitness level we all start somewhere why not start here with my amazing clients. We make you feel welcome where you will make friends, sweat and feel amazing after my Bootcamps.
Do you want to workout in an FUN Environment that will challenge your fitness goals?
- New workouts every session
- Join Month to Month
- No sweaty/ Stuffy GYM Environment
- Unsure what to do, never get bored
- 60 minute workouts
- Results for all fitness levels and age!
- Want to be apart of a fun friendly, supportive community!
My Boot Camp run smaller to get that one-on-one attend that personal training gets at a lower cost. Average Boot Camps run with 10 people!Join our Bootcamp classes
Burnaby Boot Camps
Chaffery-Burke Elementary School
Upper parking lot
Monday/ Wednesday 7pm
Tuesday/ Thursday 5:30pm
Kitchener Elementary School
1351 Gilmore ave, Burnaby BC V5C4S8
Parking lot off Kitchener st
Monday/ Wednesday 3:30pm
Central Park (by Patterson station)
Central Park, Burnaby BC v5s 3r2
Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday 5:30am & 6:30am
Monday/ Wednesday 12:30pm
Vancouver Boot Camps
Edith Cavell Elementary School
500 west 20th ave, Vancouver BC V5Z1X8
Park off 21 street
Mount Pleasant Elementary School
2300 Guelph st, Vancouver BC V5T3P1
Park off 8th ave
Mornings, Evenings and weekends all year round.
Come out, start your training with ME!
- 1 time a week= $74
- 2 times a week= $136
- 3 times a week= $184
- 5 times a week = $260
Crystal is always well prepared and keeps things interesting with no workout session ever being exactly the same. She is also a very kind and caring person who never hesitates going the extra mile for her clients to achieve their fitness goals. Crystal provides the right amount of motivation for me to push myself just a little bit more to go beyond what I think I do. I no longer have back pain, and I only see a chiropractor every 2 months. I feel better about myself, I have more energy to be with my kids, sleep better and work better.
Crystal is a fantastic trainer, who keeps you motivated at all times. She makes you want to work out, and adjusts workouts based on need and injury. We do everything from running to yoga to strength training, and it's never the same work out twice. I highly recommend Crystal to anyone looking for a fun fitness routine that gives results.
-Mayssoun El Chami
Crystal is a great trainer. I have never enjoyed exercise but Crystal makes the boot camps fun and engaging. She is easy to talk to and is not judgmental.